An interactive touch and feel book for babies that inspires hands-on learning. Tactile elements and delightful imagery will encourage the development of motor skills and early learning.
Baby Touch and Feel: Roar! Roar! is an interactive and fun way to help your child learn not only words but shapes and textures too, and have them 'roaring' in no time at all. Bold, bright pictures and colourful illustrations will be more than enough to keep your baby's attention. This adorable picture book is a perfect first book for preschoolers and makes for an ideal baby gift.
Not too big and not too small, this sturdy, padded sensory book is just the right size for little hands to hold. No need for Mum and Dad to turn the pages! Babies and toddlers can turn the tough board book pages themselves, which helps to develop their fine motor skills while building an early language foundation.
This charming board book for babies includes:
- An amazing range of different textures to explore
- Clearly labelled pictures and a simple, easy to follow design
- Easy to read text to encourage early vocabulary building
- A texture or eye-catching area on every page
- Rounded edges and chunky pages, protecting babies and their growing teeth