Packed with hundreds of amazing photos and fantastic facts, The Earth Book explores the beauty and power of planet Earth! Each page is beautifully designed to keep readers aged 9+ engrossed from the first page to the last.
- Perfect for KS2 school projects or homework
- Dynamic, content-inspired design on every page draws in the reader
- Packed with detailed diagrams
- Written and consulted by experts
From the formidable majesty of its physical features to the fierce power of its natural forces, The Earth Book takes its readers on a journey around our awesome planet!
Children will discover incredible facts about natural disasters such as fierce tornadoes and mighty ocean features such as colossal currents. They will also read all about Earth’s natural wonders such as Uluru, and explosive activity such as volcanic eruptions!
The Earth Book was written by three esteemed children’s writers – John Farndon, Steve Parker and Camilla de la Bédoyère – and is part of a highly visual series by Miles Kelly that puts an exciting spin on core reference topics.
- Publisher : Miles Kelly Publishing Ltd (15 Aug. 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN : 978-1789890228
- Dimensions : 17.8 x 1.5 x 22.6 cm