Packed with hundreds of amazing photos and fantastic facts, The Science Book explores the extreme reactions and marvels of the world of science! Each page is beautifully designed to keep readers aged 9+ engrossed from the first page to the last.
- Perfect for KS2 school projects or homework
- Dynamic, content-inspired design on every page draws in the reader
- Packed with detailed diagrams
- Written and consulted by experts
From the ferocity of chemical reactions to vastness of the universe, The Science Book takes its readers on a journey into the wonders of science!
Children will discover incredible facts about human anatomy including the nervous system as well as the explosive reactions of chemicals. They will also learn all about the life-changing breakthroughs such as carbon dating, and the extremities of the universe!
The Science Book was written by three esteemed children’s writers – John Farndon, Ian Graham and Clint Twist – and is part of a highly visual series by Miles Kelly that puts an exciting spin on core reference topics.
- Publisher : Miles Kelly Publishing Ltd (15 Aug. 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN : 978-1789890259
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 1 x 23.2 cm